To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

MySexySassyBanginAssBraidout




OK. Here goes braidout attempt numero dos! LOVED it. I've been searching for the perfect natural style that makes me feel just as fly as when I rock a fresh press and by golly I think this one's a keeper! Turned out exactly how I wanted it to from day 1. Big. Full. Fluffy. Shiny. Great definition. Lots of compliments!

By day 3 tho, I made the mistake of going into the loo to take off my head scarf too quickly after a steamy shower. All hell broke loose atop my head! I still tried to make it last but my ends became so dry! That's mos def a deal breaker for me so... Tonight I guess I'll give it another wash to get ready for anotha sexy sassy bangin-ass braidout! ;o) YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so beautiful! What did you do differently from your twist out to your braid out as far a moisture and how do you achieve all those waves in your bun? I have been following you for months and can't believe your growth! Glad your back...

Tia said...

Now THAT is one HAUTE braidout!!! Loves it!