To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Dry-Arse, Tangled Up, To'Back Twistout... TRAGIC!!!

OMG guys! I just came to the unfortunate realization that my last twistout was a TRAGIC MESS! After 3 days of wearing my twistout, I decided to declare a state of emergency and wash that *ish out immediately. It was sooo dry, frizzy with no definition, messy, dry, and oh, did I mention DRY!?? Ooooooo Oooooo oooo!!! That is my #1 hair pet peeve... Dry arse hair! ARRGH!!! A good deep conditioning and oiling quickly resuscitated my lifeless hair and then it was back to the drawing board!

The good news tho? Since at 1st I didn't succeed, I tried and tried again and am now proudly rockin a soft, fluffy, well-moisturized, sexy, sassy, bangin-*ss braidout. I'm in lub! Lots of pics to come so stay tuned!

No comments: