To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

LLL Needs a Good Spanking!

I know I've been a very naughty girl and haven't posted in a bajillion years. I'll be the first to admit that I deserve a good spanking. (Alright, alright... you can spank me ... but only if you're 6'4, have a six pack in the cooler, bulging biceps, a tight ass, and your name happens to be Shemar Moore...lol ;) Anyhoo... If you recall a couple posts back, I announced that I just recently started a new gig. Well, with the recession and all, I've been workin the hell out of it and it's really hard right now to find any time for anything else. I've been trying to make time to blog but quite honestly... a sista is STRUGGLING! I'm sure you've noticed the stingy amount of posts I've made in the past month or so. It's harder than I thought to balance the two. But I miss yawl, I miss talking hair, and want you to know that I promise I'm gonna try to step my LLL game up! For real yawl! I may have to start posting monthly or bi-monthly... I don't know but... either way we'll work it out and find a way to make it do what it do! Are yawl still out there?

1 comment:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Just sending you a shout-out. Love your blog. It's very helpful! And I most definitely feel you on that spanking. Is there a place to sign up for that specific one?...

lol