To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

What in the Hell...?!: Is That Really A Damn Hair Hat?

Every now and then I'll come across something so hilarious, so scandalous, so crazy, so stank, so vile, so INSANE (you get the point!) that I'm forced to ask this very question... Just what in the HELL is goin's on!? You know the kind of foolishness that makes you question "What was he thinking?" or "Who lied to you and told you that was ok?" If you don't understand what I'm talking about, take a look at this pic. Need I say more?

5 comments:

Jenteel said...

LOL!

Leila Daily said...

GROSS! ugh!

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao!

Ana B. said...

EWWWWW!! Who told him that was anything resembling a good look?

Anonymous said...

You have got to be kidding the fruit loops outta me.....

I mean..

But...

WHY????????????????

Lord be a fence around me..and protect me from fools like this.

-dead-