To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Braided Beauties: Beyonce, Eva Pigford, Jessica Alba, Sienna Miller

Having natural hair, I know it's easy to get caught up rockin the same hairstyle day in and day out. Well, here's a way to shake things up a bit! Lately I've seen several celebrities like Beyonce, Eva Pigford, Jessica Alba, and Sienna Miller working this lovely braided do'. It's perfect for a first date or any occasion where you want a look that's pretty, flirty, and romantic. It's funny because I used to wear my hair like this all the time. Not because it was "in style" or anything, but because sometimes I was just too lazy to twist my long braided ponytail into a bun. So I'd pin it across my head instead. LOL! Who knew?!

5 comments:

Ayanna~The Product Mixtress said...

I love your blog! I will put you blog on my list. Thanks for reading mine!

Diva Style said...

Hey Lady....thanks for the comment...the style in the movie was sick! I saw it in the theater and I just picked up the dvd on Tuesday, and have started watching a 2nd time already! LOL.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Is there a tutorial for this style?? If not can you make one? Or do you already have one, if so can you direct me to it?

Signed,

Desperately Seeking Braided Style tips

*P.S. I've been getting a feed of this blog for about a month now. Been doing some lurking.

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

Ayanna- Awwwwww! Thanks girl!

DeDe- Welcome to LLL! I haven't done a tutorial on this style before, but I'll see what I can put together for ya!