To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Something New

Been kinda stuck in a rut lately so I thought it'd be nice to shake things up a bit. Need something NEW... Life. Love. Something. Everything. First up? Hair. Now, I never Ever EVA change my protective styling routine so for me this is BIG stuff. Last week I did the twists. Made me feel like a twelve year old with plaits so ... yeah, ummm keepin it movin... this week, it's on to the twistOUT. I must say, I kinda likey. Maybe if I tweak a few things... Hmmm. This style just might be a keeper. Just a few technical difficulties though. Too much oil, Hair not completely dry, rollers falling off the ends while sleeping... That may be why my twistout resembles more of a 1982 jherri curl but hey... Still not too shabby for my 1st try.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I don't know anything about haircare for Black women, so excuse me if this question is silly. Do you ever do natural treatments? I had a friend with very dry hair, and she used to do olive oil masks that seemed to work wonders. She would leave it on overnight and wash in the morning.