To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sneak-A-Peek: My Kinky Curly Update!

Ok, I'll admit... The last couple months I've been gettin' a wee bit antsy about waiting for my hair to grow back. So I decided to boycott my own Progress Reports for a bit... hope you don't mind... it's for the sake of my own sanity really. Whenever I start to get me knickers in a bunch over what-seems-to-be-but-probably-isn't painfully slow hair growth, it's always best to just chill and let things "marinate" for a while. Hopefully the next time I check in, I'll be pleasantly surprised. A small change in my routine- You know my normal 2-month wait between my "comb and wash"? Well, that's a wrap, FOR REAL! My hair seems to be getting too long for that. My last wash was ALL. OUT. WAR! Tangles and knots galore! Now, 1 good scrub per month seems to be the charm. :) Even though I'm boycotting my Progress Reports, a little sneak peek never hurt nobody! tee hee hee! I took this pic just this past weekend. See how my curls are more defined and hang a little bit better (less shrinkage)? That's whassup!

5 comments:

AlongCameStacey said...

cute curls!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Your hair is gorgeous! And it is really on the grow!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

geez when are you gonna post an update? Waiting until 2010? lol

Term Papers said...

Your hair is gorgeous and curly. This style suits for you.

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

@ Term Papers- Awww, thanks! :o)