To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Friday, January 16, 2009

Rock This: Knit Caps

Between the 20-degree weather and the occasional need to give our curly-kinks a rest, I thought that rockin one of these cute little knit caps would be a very chic way to get through the winter stretch. Stars like Alicia Keys and YaYa DaCosta were spotted sporting similar looks. Now ladies, the key word is "knit cap"... NOT hair net! I know we're in a recession and all but DAMMMNN! Just save up your little coins till you can rock the real thing! Hair net (in public).... not a good look! LOL!

2 comments:

modest-goddess said...

where do you buy these?

Nubian With Soul said...

Those knit caps are my best friend in the wintertime! Especially when my hair is freshly done- not trying to have that cold breeze touch my scalp!!