To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cracked Out On Kemi-Oyl!

Our natural hair is so naturally dry that it is absolutely CRUCIAL to keep it oiled and moisturized. Kemi-Oyl is one of my personal favorites in combating dryness. I don't know what kind of crack they put in that bottle but I am HOOKED! I cannot live without my Kemi-Crack! LOL! The only drawbacks? It's relatively pricey for a small, stingy bottle of oil and Kemi Laboratories, the company that produces the oil, doesn't list the ingredients in fear that others will steal their "formula". For all we know it could have collard green juice and fried catfish grease in it... Either way, it works like a charm! You can cop it at Walgreens for $3.29 per bottle.

No comments: