To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lovely Lady Luxe's Handmade Clutch Purses! TOO FLY!

Hey yawl! Check out my clutch purses! Yup, they are designed and handmade by yours truly (ummm, yeah...that would be me)! I love coming up with new ideas...that's just kinda how I roll. My fingers are always itching to try and create things... SOMETHING... ANYTHING NEW! As you can tell by some of my previous posts, I'm a sucker for chic accessories and these lil' babies are pretty darn FLY (if I may say so myself)! ; )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skills. I cringe at the thought of trying to be creative. Sounds crazy, but more like lazy and debit/credit card happy lol. Why make when I can buy.

Alicia aka "Fashiona" said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. i stopped perming hair in 1999 have embraced my big hair since.

gotta love dede's comments, we starving artists live for buyers.

alicia
http://todaystyle.today.com/

Anonymous said...

Girl...you've got skills! Those clutches are absolutely adorable. Love them!

Jackie M.

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

@ jackie m.- Thanks, Toots! ;)

Lisa Johnson said...

Cute clutches! And thanks for stopping by my blog. : )