To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

LLL Announcement: Back from Vacation!


Hey all you LLL Natural Beauties! I know, I know! I've been a naughty girl! I am so sorry (**biting nails... drops to knees... begs for forgiveness...)! You probably noticed that I haven't posted in a while. Well, I decided to take a few days off last week to handle some business and kick it in the ATL. I must say, my natural sistas in the A were reppin in a BIG WAY so that was definitely a good look! I just love that place and could have stayed there forever! But even though the city offered all the lovely weather and succulent man candy a girl's heart could ever want (Lawdy! Lawdy! There are some fine "mens" down there!), I was finally forced to shut it down and bid the beautiful city farewell. Besides, the traffic there is off the damn chain! Anyhoo, now I'm back with more juicy hair tips, news, and information. In the meantime, feel free to take some time to catch up on some of my previous posts! I missed you all dearly and I must say, it sure is good to be back! Happy Growing!

No comments: