To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brandy Norwood's Weave Gets Upgraded!


I don't know about you, but I was beginning to get a bit concerned about Brandy's choices of wigs and weaves as of late. Lawd HAMmercy! Now, I know she was going through some personal and legal turmoil with the car accident she had in 2006. I can completely understand how such stress may have clouded her judgement when she decided to rock that "Grandma Bertha" looking wig/weave in the above pic. So I've been praying that someway, someHOW my girl would pull through this....
...and now my prayers have finally been answered! MY DEAR BROTHA NUNCIE! Ms. Norwood's new weave looks FIERCE! Seems she put together a HOT new look to go with the new album she has coming out soon. Beautiful, soft curls. You gotta love it! Ms. B is back!

2 comments:

Amina said...

lol at grandma bertha weave

Ms A said...

Yes, she's looking much better now. Thank goodness. Now for her comeback.