To find out more about my natural hair history and haircare regimen, click on MY HAIR JOURNEY. Enjoy!

**CONTACT ME: lovelyladyluxe [at] gmail [dot] com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

And We're Back in Business!!!

Hey ladybugs! Just wanted to announce that I finally got a new mini laptop so I'm officially back in business... ummm... again... for like... umm...the trillionth time! No, but, for real for real this time! Cross my heart... Promise on my beloved silk hair scarf... and anyone who knows me KNOWS I go hard for that scarf!!! LOL! Smiley face. (More on that later.)

Anyway, thought it'd be nice to kick things off with a progress pic! (*** taken a couple months ago***).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god your growth is AMAZING!!!! your like MBL...It seems like you just BC'd!

Congrats on your progress! Glad your back!

Marianne said...

Hi, LovelyLadyLuxe! When you get your blog back on track, I will send you a pic of a very interesting and intricate braiding style. The technique is lost, from what I know, but it's still interesting to see.